Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mittens.....


Hi all
Tracey here with my Monthly post.The theme for the DT this month is Christmas..so I have created this cute card using all my favourite techniques for you
The beautiful large teal flower was sent to me to work with this month so I based my whole colour scheme / design around that adding silver for an accent colour.
I used an 8x8 embossing folder from embossaliscious for the background. The mittens stamp and sentiment stamps are from Chloe designs. I embossed all the details with my heat gun and silver  wow powder. The frame around the mittens is a die from spellbinders. The snowflakes embossing folder that the mittens sit on is by cuttlebug.
The ribbon is from my stash. and I used my Trusty Craft-DeeBowZ Bow making tool .It creates stunning bows time after time with ease....

A close up of my fab bow




I hope you like my project and that you join us in the Craft-Dee BowZ monthly challenge where anything goes with a handmade bow.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas  and New Year with your loved ones .
Happy Crafting
Tracey