Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

A very Merry Christmas to all!!

This Christmas tree isn't much smaller than the one I already have up LOL!  Since kitty decided she likes to eat fiber optic trees, THAT tree is kept wrapped  with a cardboard box around it most of the time.  Lovely sight -- we're trying to set a new trend for the holiday tree I guess.  Anyway, here's a really cute idea that I found online.  I have made quite a few of these and also taught a class on it.  It is such a fun and cute idea -- and you can eat it once the holidays are over!


With a few strips of card stock, a little glue and lots of Hershey Kisses, you have a wonderful ornament that can either be given away or used to decorate the real tree.  Of course, the crowning glory is the wonderful bow at the top.  

With that being said, I want to wish ALL of my card making, scrapbooking  and bow making friends the Merriest of Christmases and a Happy, Healthy New 2014.  Thank you from Craft-Dee BowZ for your wonderful participation and support in our Challenges and Blog Hops through 2013.  We enter the new year with a fabulous new team who will wow your socks off.  I look forward to seeing you all in 2014!

Donna