Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Purple Christmas


Hi! It's Amber here with a blog post. Yes, I know the next Craft-Dee BowZ DT blog post should be next Tuesday but that is Christmas Eve! So here I am with my blog post now. Also this is my last blog post for Craft-Dee BowZ but don't worry, you will still be able to catch all my work over at my blog and you can be sure I'll still be using the Craft-Dee BowZ maker on all my creations!

The ribbon Donna sent us was a very pretty purple but my camera doesn't like it so that is why it looks like it does. I paired it with the same color cardstock that I stamped sliver snowflakes on. Used a Christmas tree bling again on silver cardstock. The background I embossed with an ornament folder and then distressed the cardstock to show the purple.



Hope you have enjoyed my posts while on the team. Can't wait to see next year's teams' projects. Thank you, Donna for allowing me to be a part of Craft-Dee BowZ maker's first Design Team. It has been an exciting adventure and like I said, I'll always be using the Craft-Dee BowZ maker.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Amber